As others parents stated, not only did they take our money and promise great tutoring, they made my little boy timid about anything to do with kempo training. On the third day of training I found my little boy standing in a closet??

for reasons unknown till this day. I still haven't seen any refund, probably never will- however I will open my mouth to gebhart, so he can warn other parents about the abuse I have gone through.

My little boy is now in another school, it's taking him awhile to even participate, I would like some sort of retribution for the action United Studios caused to my little boy and me as a parent. The next thing I'm doing is posting this on facebook,I have over 1000 friends!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. flipmarko2 stated that there is a room for improvement of very poor service and poor attitude. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of kenpo training and associated monetary loss in the amount of $195. United Studios of Self Defense needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kenpo training in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at United Studios of Self Defense.

Comments