5.0
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Joining United Studios has been one of the best decisions I have made. As a youth, USSD gave me the confidence and humility to help place me on a responsible path.

Increased health, grades and personal character are just a few of the things that I benefited from while enrolled at United Studios. After taking a break, I came back at the age of 35 with the hope of regaining and strengthening my mind, body and spirit. I also came back with a lot of anxiety and self doubt in my ability to physically keep up with the group classes and in my ability to remember all the martial art material while handling the basic adult responsibilities such as fatherhood, career and higher education.

My fears were quickly dissolved as the best parts of USSD growing up only got better and their many services continued to stay (student focused). I would recommend martial arts to anyone as the benefits are seemingly endless, however United Studios of Self Defense is the best organization for me as they have earned my respect and admiration by consistently providing top quality instruction and individualized goal assistance.

Product or Service Mentioned: United Studios Of Self Defense Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments