5.0

I recently joined USSD within the last couple of months and have been training at the Murray Dojo in Utah.Sensei Aaron Faber is amazing at what he does.

He helps students of all ages tap into their own motivation & goals to inspire them to achieve. He has several instructors working with him and they treat students at every level with respect. I wish that I would have joined the Murray Dojo long ago. I joined the Kempo Karate training but they also have regular self defense class for those that do not want to do karate.

I like having the goals of working towards the next belt.

I have felt benefits physically, mentally, and with overall well being & confidence.If you are at all considering something like this, you have to meet Sensei Aaron Faber.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with United Studios of Self Defense. the best about united studios of self defense customer care from United Studios of Self Defense was high quality training. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about United Studios of Self Defense.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare United Studios of Self Defense to other companies on our site.

Comments